Dashboard | +Follow
My Story
sunday
Sunday, October 28, 2012 • 8:59 AM • 0 comments




hi,
It's been awhile since my last update. So today is sunday october 28th 2012. It means I've less than two weeks before my final exam starts. Tak tahu either nak excited sebab this is the last sem atau sedih because i'm gonna leave kpm soon. The truth is I haven't study and prepare anything -________- weh rasa macam nak pecah kepala dengan presentation Entrepreneurship this upcoming Thursday. Presentation yang ni bukan macam biasa punya presentation, can time moves faster? ahhhhhh okay lah I've another 3 tests this week. Patut nya kena study ni muehehe what ever it is wish me luck ey? see ya. 


my forever and ever roomate. 








By Aten Abdullah Sani :)



•
Le Blogger

Alien Robots Slot
 photo PhotoGrid_1371300175349_11_zps94be8c57.jpg

Aten Abdullah Sani, 21, not a student anymore :p
Go to entries
Look profile here
Let's Exchange Link
Le Important People In Life

Taggie Board





Old Stories



Credits

Photobucket
Template : Google,Atendaae
Edited : Atendaae